You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Unique experience of getting evaluated by the persons to whom one had once trained

I am undergoing through a unique experience at present while travelling in a train for reaching Nagpur. Tomorrow I have to attend an interview at my erstwhile Head Office for getting evaluated of my competency for a certain purpose by the officers to whom I had imparted training in the past prior to my retirement.

I am taking it as a test of my capability to train my officers. I have to experience as to how they are interacting with me during the formal session which is a part of the process which I had myself devised one day in the past.

I have to rush back to Lucknow as Ganpati Bappa is at our home.

Have you ever undergone any such experience of getting evaluated by the persons to whom you have trained?

I think most of us experience such situations while interacting with our grown up children.
    It would be a real experience for you as your trained person shall perform before you and that will not only testify your imparting abilities then but also show case the learned ability of that officer.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Sign In to post your comments