You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Why do Indian students go abroad to study? - TBDT winners

We had a new contest earlier this month, namely a Topic Based Discussion Thread (TBDT) contest on Why students go abroad to study. The winners of this 1st such contest are as follows:

First prize winners, who each get Rs.100/- are:
    Juana

Ramakrishna Kambhampati

Second prize winners, who each get Rs. 50/- are:
    Ar

Kailash Kumar

Congrats to all the winners!

You can submit your suggestions and feedback on this type of contest in the other thread: New reward program: TBDT
    Hearty congrats to Juana and Ramakrishna for being the winners of first prize on the topic TBDT and also appreciation to second prize winners Ar and Kailash Kumar.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Hearty congrats to the winners for their good effort. keep on you spirit high in future.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

My heartiest congratulations to the fellow prize winners - Juana, Ramakrishna Kambhampati and Ar.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to Mrs. Juana, Mr. Kambhampati, Ms. ar and Mr. Kailash Kumar for their award-winning performance. I have learnt a lot from their responses. Special thanks to the Managing Editor for organising this special contest which has benefited many Members like me.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations to winners in TBDT contest.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Congratulation to my co-winner in the Topic Based Discussion Thread (TBDT) Juana, special prize winners Ar and Kailash Kumar. I am very glad to see my name as one of the winner of the first ever conducted TBDT. I wish many more such contests will be conducted by ISC management regularly to create interest among ISC members.

Hearty congrats to Juana and Ramakrishna for the First Prize and Ar, Kailash Kumar for the second prize, I wish that you all will keep the hard work awake for years and years.
    live happily in every situation of life

Thank you to all the members for the appreciation and congrats to the co winners, Juana,Ramakrishna and Kailash Sir.
    Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

Congratulations Ramakrishna, Kailash and ar, you put forth good points, as did some of the others.

It is definitely nice to be one of the winners of the first ever Topic Based Discussion Thread. Hope to see more of these.

Thank you all for your wishes.

A fool will always try to make sense of his nonsense!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.