You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Active GD- Reliance Jio, 4G LTE- Best Participants!

It was a quickie and right on time Active GD. The topic What are the disadvantages and hidden costs of Reliance 4G LTE Network data plans? was discussed from different angles by our knowledgeable members. Having scrutinized and assessed the responses, it has been decided to select the following as the Best Participants for their valuable and analytical views on the topic. They are each eligible for a reward of Rs 100/-

Jebaprincy
    Venkiteswaran
    Timmappa kamat
    Krishna Teja Yeluripati

Other eligible participants would be suitably rewarded.

Please join me in congratulating the best participants.
    Congratulations to Ms. Jebaprincy, Mr. Venkiteswaran, Mr.Timmappa Kamat and Mr. Yeluripati for winning the GD. I am also expressing my personal to them as well as to other participants because they have immensely helped me to become an expert on Reliance Jio within the four walls of my residence.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations to Mr. Venkites waran, Mr. Yeluripati , Ms. Jebaprincy, and Mr.Timmappa for winning the Group discussion as the Best Participants for their valuable and analytical views on the topic
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

My heartiest congratulations to the prize winners - Jebaprincy , Venkiteswaran Ji, Timmappa Kamat and Krishna Teja Yeluripati.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My hearty congrats to contestants of Reliance Jio Best participants Jebaprincy , Venkiteswaran Ji, Timmappa Kamat and Krishna Teja Yeluripati.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations to all the best participant winners Ms. Jebaprincy, Mr. Venkiteswaran, Mr.Timmappa Kamat and Mr. Yeluripati Krishna Teja of this contest.

Congratulations to Ms. Jebaprincy, Venkiteswaran Sir, Mr. Timmappa Kamat and Mr. Yeluripati for winning this GD. It was a hot burning topic to discuss and create awareness about pros and cons of Jio Sim as people are getting mad for that.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations on your participation in Group discussion about Jio, My hearty Congratulations to Jebaprincy, Venkiteswaran, Timmappa Kamat and Krishna Teja Yeluripati.
    live happily in every situation of life

Thank you Saji for considering me one of the best participants. In fact, I had much more to share on this topic, but since I had to go on a holiday due to festive season I was left with no internet connectivity and lost out on the opportunity. Yet, feels good to see my name among the best participants. This is the fourth GD I have participated and I am glad I could perform well to be adjudged best participant in three of them Good to go!

Congratulations to all the co winners.

Live....and Let Live...!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.