You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month August '16 -Winner!

We have, after looking into the detailed contributions, decided to award the Star of the Month award to Naresh Kumar Behera for his consistent and continuing contributions in different sections at ISC. He is the deserving Star! We hope you continue with the same spirit and enthusiasm!

The winner gets a reward of Rs 500/-

Please join me to congratulate the the winner of the Star award!
    My heartiest congratulations to the Star of the Month award winner - Naresh Kumar Behera.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

The Star of the Month award for August, 2016 has been befitting awarded to Mr. Behera. Congratulations to him! I have been personally benefited from the Articles, Forum posts and Forum responses written by him. Best wishes!
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations to Naresh Kumar Behera for being selected as Star of the Month ,August 2016.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Congrats to Naresh Kumar Behera for having won the Star of the Month award for Aug 16 and he really deserves that for his consistent and regular contributions to various sections of this site.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations to Naresh Kumar Behera for his dedication for this site, hard works always pays isn't.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to Mr. Naresh Kumar Behera for getting awarded as Star of the Month award for Aug 16.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My heartfelt congratulations to Mr.Behra and wishing him for a continuous receipt of awards.

congratulations to Mr. Naresh kumar Behra for being the star of the month Aug 2016.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Congratulations to Mr. Naresh Kumar for getting this Award...
    If you ask your doubt you are fool for 5 minutes but if you don't you are fool forever -- Chinese proverb

Wish you the very best Naresh Kumar. Congratulations. Keep up your enthusiasm !!

Congratulations to Naresh Kumar Behera on receiving the Star of the Month award.

Congratulations on that achievement, Naresh. You have indeed proved your efficiency as a content provider. Looking forward to more of the contribution from you.
    Live....and Let Live...!

Congratulations to Mr. Naresh Kumar Behera for wining the star of the month awards. All the best and good luck to you.
    "Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.