You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Fascinating/fortun(d)ate of squares and cubes during our life time.

There are many dates/weeks across the globe nowadays coming up in net world/social sharing in FB/Whatsapp etc., Really we are fortunate to cross these dates which will be only at the beginning of any century and we are right here to cross such.

The dates with squares are 1/4/9 (1st April 9) and another one recently we have crossed this week is 4/9/16(4th September 16) as these can be represented as 1square/2square/3square for 1/4/9 and 2square/3square/4square for 4/9/16.

There is only one cube representation date which people going to see in near future is 1/8/27(1st August 27) and am sure members of this site surely remember this site as well as me when they really touch this date of cubic representation 1cube/2cube/3cube.

Members you may pass your comments/happiness in this thread.
    The author has been known for her passion on numbers and this time she gave wonderful details of how dates are being surpassed by us which had the maths equations of squares and cubes. Keep it up.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Please excuse me editors. This response I am posting not to pull but to ventilate my expectation. As I told in the thread, members may remember me even after several years when they cross that date but felt bad when there is only one response and when it is not read, then how can members fulfil my expectation(that is to remember me).

So kindly post your comment/happiness.

Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Saro,
    You are really ahead in mathematical calculations. We ISCians need to award a suitable title to your good name. That will be your nickname and profile name at ISC to remember forever. Let me have some time to think and calculate a suitable title.

No life without Sun ¤

Funnily enough in the internet resources, if one looks for dates, then they lead to information related to dating.

Apart from the mathematically peculiar dates, generally in one's life, most unique dates are the date of birth (DOB), wedding anniversary date, date of birth of children and grandchildren and date of their marriage etc. Similarily date of births of parents and siblings and their spouses and children are also considered important.

The working people also remember the date of joining their first service, promotions and retirement etc.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Sign In to post your comments