You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How much time you invest in Facebook or any other social networking website?

How much time you invest in Facebook or any other social networking website? I spend mostly 4 hr daily.
    On Facebook, I used to spend on an average 1 hour daily earlier, prior to joining ISC last year. Now, it is reduced to 15 minutes and the time has been diverted to the ISC activity.

I do visit Facebook daily for responding to certain selected postings of very close friends and family members/relatives. However, I never find time to indulge myself in gossiping or demonstrating my self-perceived brilliance of mind by posting comments. Generally, I register my likings for few posts, that too, not in all cases on daily basis.

I visit my Jai Ganesha page daily , post 5 images and like all comments posted by all fans of the page. Over a period of 5 years my said page has received 149 K likes as organic growth alone.

Nowadays, I find ISC much more stimulating than Facebook.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

When ever I open this site, I also parallel open two sites, one is the Facebook and other is the Twitter. If the threads are more and interesting to respond, i shall first give the credence to our site. And if the page of ISC is stale without any new messages to respond, I shall switch to Facebook and Twitter. In Twitter I am very famous and have more liker. My response tweets are appreciated and retwitted. And Facebook also has many friends and that is growing. Most of the friends share videos and images for daily dose and some times good information also shared. So there cannot be particular time for social media from my side.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I do not spend any time in Facebook. I had just opened a FB account a couple of years ago to have 'just a feel'. It did not impress me . Moreover from very beginning I had y own doubts about the privacy and security in that. So I did not go further. From my limited exposure to FB, I had deep conviction that many or majority of people use FB just to display their personal photos and to post some silly nothings.(It is purely my personal observation and not to offend the FB loyalists). I had raised one or two threads in ISC asking about how FB is useful or better than other alternatives or how usefully people interact in that.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Sign In to post your comments