You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW- Topic for the week 27th Aug to 03rd Sept '16- Uniform- Winners!

Friends the response to the TOW topic for the week 27th August to 03rd September was encouraging and we had our members viewing the topic from different angles. I must say that most of the threads were well conceived and presented but we had to select the winners from among the best and after lot of deliberation we have decided to award the following keeping the topic as such, the approach and the guidelines in mind-

The thread The uniform system helps to overcome the inferiority complex among students- Agree or Disagree by Soundharya wins the TOW Award for a very pertinent approach to the given topic.

Special Prize winners:
    1.Kailash Kumar for his thread Should there be a uniform civil code in India

2. Uniform dress code is trend now by Saroja

3. Is there real humour in Uniform by Venkiteswaran and

4. Sushma for her thread Uniform behaviour towards people irrespective of their work and status.

All other entries will be rewarded suitably.

Friends, join me in congratulating the winners!
    My heartiest congratulations to the fellow winners of the 'Topic for the week 27th Aug to 03rd Sept '16' contest - Soundharya, Saroja Ji, Venkiteswaran Ji and Sushma.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Hearty congratulations to Kailash Sir, Venkit Sir, Saroja Mam and Sushma for their winning contributions.

My heartiest congratulations to the winners of the 'Topic for the week ' contest .Mr.kailash kumar, Soundharya, Saroja Ji, Venkiteswaran Ji and Sushma.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Congratulations to Ms. Soundharya, Mr. Kailash Kumar, Ms. Saroja, Mr. Venkiteswaran and Ms. Sushma for winning this contest.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations to Ms. Soundharya for winning the TOW award for last week. The thread was really a good.
    I also extend my wishes to all the special prize winners - Kailash Sir, Venkit Sir, Saroja Mam and Ms. Sushma.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to Kailash, Saroja, Venkiteswaran and Sushma. Well done Friends. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun ¤

"All other entries will be rewarded suitably.":In the last month's TOW competition, I have not received enhanced points or cash credit against my competition thread (so far). Please refer the following link:-'Love ka side effect' (side effect of love): Poetry

Will this happen this time also?

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Hearty Congratulations to Soundharya, for winning the TOW topic contest and also appreciation to special prize winners Kailash Kumar, Saroja, Venkiteswaran and Sushma
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Heartiest congratulations to Ms. Soundharya, Mr. Kailash Kumar, Ms. Saroja, Mr. Venkiteswaran and Ms. Sushma for winning the contest.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations winners. Well deserved.
    A fool will always try to make sense of his nonsense!

My heartiest congratulations to Soundharya, Kailash Kumar, Saroja, Venkiteswaran and Sushma for winning the contest on TOW on Uniform topic.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.