You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Instructions

GTA contest - you can put your guesses now in this thread

Since I cannot put a response after 2 consecutive responses, I am initiating this thread separately. Members, including those who participated, can put in their guesses for the Guess the Title Author (GTA) contest now.

Only for Participants - since there were only few of you, you can try and guess the theme too even if you were not a title author. Send the theme guess to my gmail ID only which I had given for sending the contest entries. If you have already sent the theme guess, do not send it again and do not submit your guess in a response in this or the other thread. You can get the Rs.6/- for the right theme guess as announced in the main contest thread.

Thanks to the 5 members who participated.

Future such guess author contests: RIP!
    My wild guesses:-
    1. Respect: Ms. Padmini
    2. Competition: Mr. K. Mohan
    3. Reliability: Mr. Krishna Teja Yeluripati
    4. Humility: Mr. Venkiteswaran
    5. Thoughtfulness: Mr. Sun
    6. Frankness: Mr. Jagdish Patro
    7. Understanding: Mrs. Juana
    8. Caring: Mrs. Kalyani
    9. Discipline: Mr. Ramachandran Pattabiraman
    10. Honesty: Ms. Joyshree
    11. Accountability: Mr. Kailash Kumar
    12. Patience: Mr. Tony John

"Future such guess author contests: RIP!"-Ha! Ha! Ha!

Hoping against hope that I will get some points for my painstaking wild guesses.

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Should I not say that it was a best thought contest executed in a very poor manner, making highly tough for the intelligent and extremely smart ISCians to participate with interest that made the author to spell RIP for future GTA. It was easy for the title authors to post their title for a particular word, but was very difficult to guess and post their 12 authors including themselves. It would have been more interesting if you had made it the way I have suggested.(Match the following title and its author).
    No life without Sun ¤

My wild guess as below:
    1.Respectable Kailash
    2.Vandana's competition
    3.Reliable Venkiteswaran
    4.Jagdish Patro's humility
    5.Saroja's thoughtfulness
    6.Saji Ganesh Frankness
    7.Understanding AR
    8.Caring Partha
    9.Disciplined Jeets
    10.Honest Swastika Patnaik
    11.Accountable Mohan
    12.Patient Gypsy(wild card)

No life without Sun ¤

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.