You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Let the browse button in this forum be beneath the submission button

Well India Study Channel is getting facelift as regards to new layout is concerned and we are slowly getting accustomed to the changed format and that is really welcome. Here I want to make important suggestion that after I finish writing the thread and want to post the same, I invariably end up pressing the browse button by mistake because it is located just beneath the box. It can be shifted to down and the submission button can be brought to upper side. I think other members may also face this problem. Hope this small change in the layout would be acceptable to webmaster Tony and be corrected.
    Mohan,
    It won't be ideal to shift the browse button below the submit button as the browsing forms a part of the thread response to attach something. Hence I don't support your suggestion.

No life without Sun ¤

I don't understand why the author preferred to raise this thread when his suggestion could have been put up in this thread by the Webmaster. I am locking this thread with a request to the author to utilize the thread which has been specifically created for the purpose.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.