You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Ganesh Chaturthi creative writing story contest - Winners

There were 14 entries for the Ganesh Chaturthi creative writing contest and now it is time to announce the winners.

The winners are:
    The joint first prize winners are Padmini and Juana, with each winning Rs.250/- as cash award and a certificate of creativity from our virtual gift shop.

The 2nd prize winner of Rs.150/- is Neelam

The 3rd prize winner of Rs.100/- is Kailash Kumar

The 4th prize winner of Rs.75/- is Joyshree

Congratulations to all the winners!

A puzzle: It is very puzzling to see members not reading contest instructions!!
    My heartiest congratulations to the fellow winners of the contest - Padmini, Juana, Neelam and Joyshree.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Heartiest congratulations to the joint first prize winners Padmini and Juana, and the other prize winners Neelam, Kailash and Joyshree. Well done ladies and gentleman. Keep up your good work. May lord Ganesh bless you all.
    No life without Sun ¤

My heartiest congratulations to Padmini, Juana, Neelam, Kailash Kumar and Joyshree for winning a very special award for their creative writing on Ganesh Chaturthi. I wish them for to write more creative stories ISC and grab more awards in future. All the best! Congratulations.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Note that all participants, excluding the winners, may get enhanced points and cash credits in their entry threads in due course of time.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Hearty congratulations to Neelam and Kailash Sir. Wishing you many more milestones in future. Than you all for your best wishes.

My heartiest congratulations to Miss Neelam, Padmini, Juana, Joyshree and Kailash sir, I hope and pray that you keep this hard work awake in the near future also.
    live happily in every situation of life

Heartiest congratulations to the joint first prize winners Ms. Padmini and Ms. Juana, and other prize winners Ms. Neelam Joshi, Mr. Kailash Kumar and Ms. Joyshree.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations to the joint first prize winner Juana Ma'am, and all the other prize winners Neelam, Kailash Sir and Joyshree.
    I am happy to receive this prize after a long time at ISC.
    Thanks a lot ISC!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My best wishes and Heartiest congratulations to the joint first prize winners Padmini and Juana, and also appreciation to the other prize winners Neelam, Kailash and Joyshree. All the entries were interested and deserved recognition.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I congratulate all the prize winners.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Congratulations to Padmini and Juana for winning the prize. Congratulations to other prize winners Neelam, Joyshree and Kailash Kumar. Wishing you, all the best!

Pleased to find my name featured among those of the winners. Heartiest congratulations to each of the winners. Great stories. I expected Padmini to win. Her's was definitely a unique and imaginative story.
    A fool will always try to make sense of his nonsense!

Congratulations to the winners of Creative writing contest, all the best and good luck to Padmini, Juana, Neelam, Kailash Kumar and Joyshree.
    "Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

Non-winning participants have now been allocated points and cash credits as per quality of their entries. Please let me know if anybody's entry got left out. The winners will have got points credited along with their cash prizes directly to their profile account.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thanks, Madam. Got 30 points and Rs. 30/- by the Grace of Lord Ganpati as the little boy had got the 'modaks'! My day is made! No issue that I have missed the award. Partha, better luck next time!
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners of this creative contest. I must say you all have good blessings from Lord Ganesha that's why he glorified you in this event recognising your hard work.
    Regards,
    Venkat Satish Mamidisetti,
    Electrical Engineer.

Sign In to post your comments