You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

I want to change my email ID in India Study Channel

Hello,

I have one query regards email ID. I have registered this site with Yahoo mail ID but I want to change it to G mail ID. Is it possible to change or not?
    Ms. Nayak, you can easily change your registered e-mail id by editing your profile.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

The author may visit her 'Dashboard'.
    Under 'Manage Profile' heading there is link 'Edit Profile'. Clicking on the same will lead her to the 'Edit Profile' page on which the old email ID can be replaced by the new email ID and 'Submit' button can be clicked to save the edited data.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Thank you for your reply.

It is cent percent possible to change your e-mail ID. Get into your dash board > Edit profile> e-mail ID (Edit your existing e-mail) >Submit
    You will be taken to validation of e- mail ID to fill in the validation code sent to to your new e-mail. Get the validation code from your new e- mail , fill in the validation code and Validate it.

No life without Sun ¤

This site is designed in such a way that a member can change his or her appearance of name. one can change the E mail ID, one can change the profile content often and include new things. All these are possible.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.