You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Sun is just twenty centuries old

Members,
    Are you really surprised to see the title " Sun is just twenty centuries old"? It is not the universal sun, but the Sun of ISC who is twenty centuries old. Yes. I Sun who joined ISC on 24th March 2011 is on my 2000th day at ISC today.

What a lovely 2000 days that I have spent in ISC.! I feel proud of being an ISCian. I should sincerely thank the Web Masters, Managing Editor, Lead Editors, Editors and members who supported me to be at ISC for this long period of 2000 days.

sun at 2000
    Congratulations to the Sun for shining continuously for 2000 good days at ISC. We wish him all the best for keep shining and spreading its light on ISC and ISCians in future as well.

However, I would like to mention that a century is equal to 36500 days. Therefore, our Sun at ISC has not shined for 20 centuries but for 2000 days or about 0.05 century which is more than 5 years or 48000 hours so far.

(I had to mention it as the exciting thread title may confuse other members)

Regards,
    Ank Arya

"Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth"

Congrats to Sun for completing 2000th day with us and that was a wonderful journey with creativity , though provoking and above all arresting performances so far. Such personality always create a niche for themselves and other members would be loving to have even personal interaction with him. It is really wonderful feeling that ISC is giving immense satisfaction to those who are regulars and in fact made a habit and addicted to this site on daily basis and for them achieving this kind of bench mark is the sustained efforts which the ordinary members get baffled. Get on going with your own style.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations to Mr. Sun for completing 2000 eventful days with ISC. Indeed your posts and comments are like spices in the great kitchen of ISC! It brings more taste. In addition, I always enjoy your occasional creative ideas.

Waiting for next 2000 days' spicy food from the kitchen of ISC!

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Firstly please accept my congratulations for being here in ISC for 2000 days. Secondly I am glad that members really remembers me even in my absence that they do come up with some numbers in their thread. Also I feel this will create confusion among others when there is really some GTA announced. Even in some of the GTA entries, people put my name even during my non active really made me happy to be here.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

I personally don't believe in counting days, particularly in cases where my days are not numbered.
    Nonetheless, I have to congratulate the author of thread on the occasion of his successfully completing 2000 days and wish for many happy returns of the day.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Kailash,
    For your kind information, the past days are certainly numbered and counted by us and should be believed. Whereas our future days are not numbered. Here at ISC, we are sure of our passed over days that can be believed and counted. Thanks for your message.

No life without Sun ¤

Hearty congratulations Mr Sun on having successfully completed 2000 eventful and satisfying days at ISC!Hope you continue with the site for a very long time!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulation sir as we all all know that it is not easy for anyone to stay on a particular site and contribute everyday and I am very much happy that you made it, Hearty congratulation on your 2000 days of anniversary on this site.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations on that achievement, Sun. Would love to see more of your contributions in the coming days on ISC.
    Live....and Let Live...!

Sign In to post your comments