You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Members can ask more curious questions of all sorts to improve page views of ISC?

Ask Experts is one of the section which drives many people to visit our web site. To get more authentic information for various interesting and curious questions people visit web pages. So members can help to improve this knowledge hub of Ask experts section in two ways. Those who can give reliable and reasonable answers can attempt to answer the questions in this section. Members those who can pose very interesting and curious questions can be submitted to improve the strength of our knowledge hub- Ask experts section. But what I found is those who got the capability to ask curios and interesting questions are not asking. So in my opinion, the members can submit questions of curious nature even though something about them for the sake of improving the strength of Ask experts section of our site. Folks what is your opinion regarding proposal?
    I do agree with the author that those who are capable of raising good questions should also participate in Ask Experts section but invariably I found that responses to the questions posed are late unlike forum section where in within few minutes posting a thread we can see some good response. Moreover in Ask Experts the question poser wants an apt reply. Not beating around the bush response. Probably for that reasons may be shying away to visit that section. Moreover the responses are not approved fast and the thrill to see their post approved lost importance if the approval is delayed further.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I concur with the views expressed by the author. Those who don't wish to publish their name may use the option -'Make this post-Anonymous ' option made available at bottom of the page.

It is not necessary that a question is raised only when its answer is not known. As mentioned by the author, the questions are to be raised for increasing traffic on the website. Therefore, questions which are likely to attract more traffic to the website may be raised in the ask expert section even if the answers are well known to the members. As a matter of the fact in such cases, the concerned members will be able to know if the answers posted by other authors are correct are not.

I remember one elucidation offered by ME according to which there is nothing objectionable even if the members who raise questions, post answers themselves after few days in case answers are not forthcoming from other members.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Sign In to post your comments