You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week (TOW) 04th to 10th September '16- Winners!

I am now announcing the TOW awards for the week 04th to 10th September '16. It is encouraging to note that many of our active members are making efforts to come up with unique and deep ideas and thoughts in the forum and that does help in maintaining a quality in the section which is what we want to ensure. After having read and assessed the threads that was posted during the period, it has been decided to announce the awards as follows-

Ank Arya is the winner of the TOW award for the week for his thread Whom should transgender love? Should not they? It is a thread straight from the heart and is a question to the society which need to be thought about and addressed psychologically, logically and legally.

Special Prize Winners

Is it morally possible for govt to prevent hoarding and black marketing? by Venkiteswaran for the factual and critical approach to the topic.

Ordinary wallets vs e-wallets- features, pros and cons by Swagatika Patnaik for bringing out a periodically relevant subject for discussion.

Are old age people always right by default? by Padmini. The depth of the topic is subject to scrutiny and debate but it is a fact that this is what most of the youngsters today (and may be earlier too) feel about elders.

The winner of the TOW gets a cash reward of Rs 50/- and the Special Prize winners will get a cash reward of Rs 30/- each in addition to extra points.

Other eligible threads, if any, will also be suitably rewarded.

Friends, join me in congratulating the Thread of the Week award winners!
    Hearty congrats to Any Arya for winning the TOW award for his thought provoking thread Whom should transgender love? Should not they?. and surely deserved the award. My appreciation to special prize winners namely Venkiteshwaran, Swagatika and Padmini for their respective threads.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Congratulations to Mr. Ank Arya, Mr. Venkiteswaran, Ms. Patnaik and Ms. Padmini for their thought-provoking and relevant threads which have won the awards for last week. I have read all these four threads and I feel that these threads deserve to win TOW awards.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations to Mr. Ank Arya, Mr. Venkiteswaran, Ms.Swagatika Patnaik and Ms. Padmini for winning thread of the week award.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

My heartiest congratulations to the 'Thread of the Week (TOW) 04th to 10th September '16' - winner Ank Arya and special prize winners - Venkiteswaran Ji, Swagatika Patnaik and Padmini.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My heartiest congratulations to Ank Arya, Venkiteswaran, Swagatika Patnaik and Padmini for posting wonderful threads in forum section winning best threads of the week from 4th to 10th September 2016. I wish you all the best and post more informative and share valuable messages with us.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Congratulations to Ank Arya for his great thought served in the form of thread. I also wish the same to special prize winners Venkiteswaran Sir and Ms.Swagatika Patnaik for their winning threads.
    Thanks ISC for adding one more feather in my cap.
    I am loving it!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all thread winner Ank Arya, Venkiteswaran, Padmini.
    And thanks to ISC and Editors to choose my forum for thread of the week.
    This is really interesting to know when I get a award regarding a good thread , as it encourage me that I am having also some good thoughts to discuss.

Heartiest congratulations to our Ank Arya for winning the TOW award and to our Venkiteswaran, Swagatika and Padmini for winning the special prizes. Well done Ladies and Gentleman. Keep up your TOW works.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations to the TOW winners, Ank Arya, Venkiteswaran, Swagatika and Padmini. All the best and good luck to you all.
    "Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.