You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Let us exchange greetings and best wishes on the occasion of Id-ul-Azha

Bakr-id, known as Id-ul-Azha or Eid-al-Adha also is one of the most important Muslim festivals observed throughout the world. The festival is observed and celebrated as a 'Festival of Sacrifice' by the believers. Bakrid is celebrated in commemoration of Abraham's willingness to offer his only son as a sacrifice at God's command.

Let us wish on the occasion of the Festival of Sacrifice to resolve to promote the spirit of sharing and giving and develop oneness and unity among all.

Let us exchange greetings and best wishes on the occasion of Id-ul-Azha.
    My very sincere Bakr-id (Id-ul-azha) greetings to all my fellow ISCians.
    To highlight the importance of this festival, ISC should have organised a contest as it has organized for Ganesh Chathurthi and other Indian festivals. Such contests would boost the morale of our Muslim members of our ISC community. If not now, ISC should endeavour to do it next time.

No life without Sun ¤

Best wishes to Muslim Members of ISC on the occasion of Eid-ul-Adha.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Today is the day of sacrifice for the Muslims across the world and on this occasion I extend my greetings to all the Muslims across the world on account of Id-ul-zuha in Urdu or Bakrid in general.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Sign In to post your comments