You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Guess the Title Author contest - winners and answers

The winner of the GTA contest is Padmini with 3 correct guesses. Padmini wins a cash award of Rs.60/-. The 2nd prize winner of the Rs.50/- cash award is Jeets, who got 2 correct guesses. Congrats!

The authors who contributed for the contest and the titles they submitted are as follows:
    Juana: Are the respected really respectable?
    Kailash Kumar: Wow! What a competition!
    Gypsy: Doubts about the reliability of Jio's network?
    Jeets: Don't take other's humility for granted
    Vandana: Receiving thoughtfulness can be the best gift
    K Mohan: Nothing to loose for being frank
    AR: Understanding between spouses - first step of marital success.
    Neelam: Do you care for child labor's in India?
    GSAdhiks: Disciplinary methods must be in young generation
    Kalyani: Is the word honesty losing its importance?
    Saji: Will accountability make an individual more responsible?
    Pramod: Patience is the key to lifetime success

Theme of the topics given to the authors: Values. Only Partha guessed the theme correctly. He will be credited with 6 points and Rs.6/- in the contest announcement thread.

The members who participated and their guesses are:
    1. Partha's guesses: Ms. Padmini, Mr. K. Mohan, Mr. Krishna Teja Yeluripati, Mr. Venkiteswaran, Mr. Sun, Mr. Jagdish Patro, Mrs. Juana, Mrs. Kalyani, Mr. Ramachandran Pattabiraman, Ms. Joyshree, Mr. Kailash Kumar, Mr. Tony John.

2. K Mohan's guesses: Kailash Kumar, Partha, Jauna, Bhushan, Saji Ganesh, (himself), Swagatika, Babu Saroj, Venkiteshwaran, Sun, Krishna Teja, Ank Arya.

3. Jeets' guesses: Sun, Partha Kansabanik, Jebaprincy, (himself), Vandana, K. Mohan, Timmappa Kamat, Bhusan, Ramachandran Pattabiraman, Neelam Joshi, Kailash Kumar, Gypsy.

4. Padmini's guesses: Juana, Sun, Saji Ganesh, Kailsh Kumar, Venkiteswaran, Ank Arya, Partha Kasanbanik, Neelam Joshi, K. Mohan, Swagatika Pattanaik, Vandana, Pramod.

5. Ar's guesses: Partha Kansabanik, Babu Saroj, NK Sharma, Sushma, K Mohan, Saroja, (herself), Ank Arya, Neelam Joshi, Venkiteswaran, Kailash Kumar, Aditya Mohan.
    My heartiest congratulations to the winners Padmini and Jeets.

The fact that first prize winner could guess only 3 correct answers and the 2nd prize winner could guess only 2 correct answers, indicates that though the methodology of the contest is excellent but the feasibility of guessing the authors is very poor.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Personally, I liked this guessing contest and had fun too. This contest should continue. However, it was so discouraging to see that not many members have participated. Had the participants more, the result would have been different. The guessing accuracy would have been more too.

Congratulations to Padmini for winning this contest with maximum correct answer.

"Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

I cannot believe this!
    Although I am happy to win this contest but it is really bad that the candidate who guessed only 3 authors correctly won this contest.
    More candidates should participate and if not sure, should at least give try.

This is third prize announce for me in 2 days.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Ms. Padmini and Mr. Jeets for winning the contest. However, my performance is brilliant; 0 out of 12!
    Waiting for the next contest because my performance can't deteriorate further!

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My hearty Congratulations to Padmini and Jeets for guessing right and winning the contest. The contest was well organized by the ME and my appreciation to her too.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

My heartiest congratulation to winners padmini and jeets.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Congrats to Padmini and Jeets
    What a lovely GTA contest with a winner scoring 3/12 and the runner- up with 2/12. It shows that it was the toughest contest that ISC ever had. I request ISC ME not to say RIP to such contests, but to modify the contest as suggested. It is ideal to have match the following contest to see more member participants and good results.

Had I participated in this contest, I would have scored 1/12 (AR: Understanding between spouses - first step of marital success.)

No life without Sun ¤

Many congratulations to the winners Padmini and Jeets.It was indeed difficult to guess the author's names.
    Regards,
    ar
    "If things go wrong, don’t go with them"

As announced, 10 points have been credited to all the participatns and Rs.3/- cc for each correct guess in their responses in the main announcement thread. Partha has been awarded with Rs.6/-cc as announced, for guessing the theme correctly.

The main prizes will be credited soon to the member's profile account.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.