You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

After Yoga, Groceries and cosmetics, Ramdev Patanjali to sell Jeans to youth ?

Having known about the demand of jeans from the youth across the country. The Patanjali group of Baba Ramdev is going to produce and market Jeans under its brand name to check the heavy penetration of MNC's companies in this sector. Already Patanajali have their presence in Nepal, Burma, Bangladesh and now they want to have their presence in Pakistan and Afghanistan. In other way Patanjali is slowly becoming a MNC to cater to the various needs of the people across the globe soon. Will you accept Patanjali jeans or still prefer to have your own branded jeans available in the market ?
    Mohan Sir already a thread was raised by Kailash sir about Baba Ramdev Jeans initiation: http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/148155-Swadeshi-Jeans-to-be-lauched-by-Patanjali-to-end-the-dominance-of-the-MNCs.aspx It is only one day old.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

If the quality of patanjali jeans is better than the other brand then why we shouldn't take it. I am a huge fan of patanjali products and if patanjali brand jeans come with good quality with less price then I am ready to sacrifice my levis brand jeans, and I am very much sure that whatever patanjali does is for the betterment of the people and this time the jeans will also be accepted all over India with charm and eagerness in the same way, as the other products of patanjali are accepted.
    live happily in every situation of life

Only yesterday, I had raised following thread on the subject matter -
    Swadeshi Jeans to be launched by Patanjali to end the dominance of the MNCs in India

That above thread is still alive and discussion is going on the same.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Yes, Patanjali is becoming a full-fledged commercial organisation and is ready to take on major FMCG companies as well as textile companies based upon its tremendous goodwill and faith of people it enjoys. Let's wait and watch the situation and how Government deals with it. We have to note how other companies deal with this new threat to their business.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Kailash your question is different and this one is different. Hence the discussion is going on.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Mohan Ji - The core theme of both the threads is same i.e. jeans to be manufactured by Patanjali. I personally have no issue even if many threads are raised simultaneously on the same or similar topic. I pointed it out since the ISC editors are raising such points from time to time and even locking threads in case so required.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

By the way I have not seen your thread on this topic before I raised, other wise my response would have been appended there.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.