You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Try to raise a thread sometimes which may delight the people to grin

We virtually discuss all topics on earth in the forum section of the ISC. Many evince more responses and spirited discussions though few remain unanswered also. My point is that at least sometimes, we should raise a thread which may delight the people to grin.

My suggestion is not about raising light-hearted thread sharing jokes only. It is more about humour, witty contents and wisecracks.

We do come across such threads from time to time and enjoy too the same. Let us try more occasionally.

In case a thread makes ME, the head of the editorial team of ISC, to grin, then the same can be said to have achieved the goal.
    Hey....it is not like as though I am a glum, woebegone, perpetually gloomy girl! Is that the image I have conveyed to ISCians? Why am I being singled out to be the sole recipient of humour?!

(I did grin at this thread by the way)

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you Vandana, the ME of ISC, for letting me achieve my goal.
    You were singled out because you are the ME, representing the entire editorial team as well as ISC as a whole.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Sorry, but may I know what stands for ME.
    live happily in every situation of life

In ISC, ME stands for Managing Editor. Ms. Vandana is holding the position.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

One must have the interest and zeal to post such threads which may bring in fresh interest and also reason to grin. Such attitude is must in every one or at least with the regulars.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I have observed that most of the ISCians don't grin but are serious by their nature, and they don't spare their time to enjoy fun at ISC. There are very few finger count members who get delighted. No doubt, ISC ME enjoys fun and grins. Sun still has his fun to make the people to grin.
    No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments