You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Request for concerned editors to enlighten us!

Google adsense Team sent a message:-Get up to 2000 INR Google AdWords credit from Google AdSense. I hope members with adsense account all of them might have received this message. I am not able to understand what this message is meant for. I request Adsense expert editors or knowledgeable members to enlighten me on this issue.

Another thing is in the Google Adsense account I am getting message Introducing Page level advs- Test it out. What is this? As I am a Hosted Account member can we go for Test it out? I request concerned Adsense expert editors to enlighten regarding the issue.
    Yes, I have also received similar e-mails. I haven't understood the head or tail of these messages. As I don't give much importance on Google AdSense, I haven't raised the issue.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

If you are running a business and like to advertise your business through Google AdWords, then you can use that Rs 2,000 coupon. However, that coupon will become valid only after you spend Rs 2,000 for advertising. Most people ignore such mails, unless they are running a business which they want to advertise through Google Ads.

Page Level Ads is a particular type of Ads. You will not be able to use it in ISC.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

After getting the proper reply it is quite clear that Google wants to promote our personal ads if any and for that they are giving the coupon of discount . This I received 2 years back itself and ignored.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Thank you Tony sir for responding quickly to the query.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.