You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Delhi

Thank God! Surgery will silence Mr. Kejriwal, at least for some time!

Delhi Chief Minister Mr. Arvind Kejriwal won't be talking for a while. He underwent a surgery for chronic cough at Narayana Health City in Bommasandra, Bangalore, on last Tuesday. According to the Doctor treating Mr. Kejriwal, he had been suffering from an enlarged soft palate and uvula in relation to a slight increase in the volume of the tongue. Doesn't this mean his tongue was too big for his mouth?

However, due to this surgery. the people of Delhi will sigh a big relief, at least for some time, because they won't have to hear the continuous rant of the leader blaming and accusing everybody under the Sun, for the problems being faced by his party and his Government.
    Arvind Kejriwal is a diabetic and chronic cough was troubling him since childhood. Medically, his tongue was larger and surgery has been performed as a corrective measure. It is not known if his being acerbic has anything to do with his medical condition.

However, perhaps it is not in good taste on the part of media to take digs on an individual's medical condition. Let us pray to the God for his speedy recovery.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

That was a nice dig from the author. But what I feel that Kejriwal may be down with his inability to talk due to his recent operation , but he can always issue statements and have dig at opposition through his deputy or the Secretary. But it is better for him to take complete rest and be away from the crowd and press for a while and then make a formidable presence for the preparations to Gujarat and Punjab elections. The coming election would be testing time for Kejriwal as he has drifted from the Aam Aaadmi style of functioning to the Khas Aadmi and thus Delhi voters are fuming against him for giving more time to Punjab and Gujarat politics.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

The author's this thread say all about the AAP's political situation in Delhi. Not long ago, this party has stormed into Delhi beating all big party, not once but twice the people of Delhi selected them. Now, the author himself from Delhi, so his words mean a lot to describe it.
    "Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

Is it ethical to make a joke of a man who is suffering from an ailment, even if he is our enemy? I doubt. I find this thread to be in bad taste and need to be locked. It would have been different if the point was brought out avoiding the underlying sarcasm. Let us be constructive in our criticism.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.