You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Health issues of using Apple AirPods and possible side effects - active GD winners

The best participants of the recent active GD Health issues of using Apple AirPods and possible side effects - active GD are Venkiteswaran, Joyshree and Kailash Kumar. Each of them will get Rs.100/- cash award.

Congrats to them!

We hope to see better participation from members in future GDs.
    My heartiest congratulations to the fellow best participants - Venkiteswaran Ji and Joyshree.

Incidentally, there were very few participants in this active GD launched by the Webmaster on a very important issue.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to the winners of the Active GD awards, Mr. Venkiteswaran, Ms. Joyshree and Mr. Kailash Kumar. I thank the ISC administration for organising this GD, which has helped me a lot to understand the functioning of Apple AirPods and various side-effects of using this.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to the winners of the Active GD Venkiteswaran, Joyshree and Kailash Kumar. and all the entries truly deserve the recognition.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Actually I'm completely unaware of Apple AirPod earlier before I get into this discussion. Thanks ISC and participators of this discussion to let me knowing about this. My heartiest congratulations to Venkiteswaran, Joyshree and Kailash Kumar for winning cash awards in this contest.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Congratulations to the Best Participants of this GD!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Hearty congrats to the winners of the GD Venkiteswaran, Joyshree and Kaiash Kumar. Well done guys.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations to the winners of the GD Venkiteswaran Sir, Joyshree and Kailash Sir.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My heartiest congratulations to the active participants of the group discussion. This gd named "Health issues of using Apple I pods a and their side effects" is successful in bringing out the pros and cons of using this new technological advanced equipment.

Thanks for Venkiteswaran ,
    Joyshree and Kailash Kumar sir for inspiring throughout the active gd. You people deserve this award as your participation brought out a sustained and continous flow for the group discussion.

Regards,
    Venkat Satish Mamidisetti,
    Electrical Engineer.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.