You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Introducing myself on indiastudychannel.com

Hi I,m anju . I,m new on indiastudychannel. I,m chartered accountant by profession. I hope i can learn so many new things from indiastudychannel.
    Hi Anju Sharma, Welcome to IndiaStudyChannel (ISC). ISC is one of the top and best educational sites in India with thousands of contents, questions & answers, up-to-date jobs and admission notifications, several discussions in forum sections, information about schools, colleges and universities, and many more things. As a Chartered Account by profession you can share more information in ISC by posting articles in Articles section and answering to questions in Ask experts and forum section. I wish you for a happy journey in ISC. Please feel free to ask anything related to ISC while participating or contributing here.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Welcome to ISC Anju. Glad you have registered as a member of our family. Spend a little time in browsing through our various sections and familiarizing yourself with the site's features. You can also check out the section wise FAQs and learn more about guidelines and information about membership levels, payment, etc through our Help Topics. Wishing you a good time, learning and earning !
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Anju- You are welcome to the ISC. I hope that your experience as a Chartered Accountant will be useful for discussions related to financial and investment matters. Why don't you consider raising a thread for discussion on such matters of topical interest?
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Thank to all will try to help out with my knowledge in ask expert . And will write some articles as well.

Sign In to post your comments