You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

The most beautiful things in the world.

The most beautiful things in the world are not seen or even touched but are felt with the heart.
    The most beautiful things in the world are not the materialistic stuff but love, friendship and humanity.

A warm welcome to ISC Upasana Talukdar. Yes i agree there is nothing beyond love, friendship and humanity in this world. But unfortunately, all the above things are losing its meaning as we humans are forgetting their values. There is selfishness and expectations in Love and Friendship. Humanity is the word that most humans have forgotten it for long. There is only hatred now. I just hope people start valuing love, friendship. I hope people show some humanity towards others and animals. We can then expect a beautiful world.

The first line quoted by the author is a famous quote of Helen Keller who was the first deaf-blind person to earn a bachelor of arts degree.

She was an American author, political activist and a lecturer. Helen Keller was born with the ability to see and hear. However, an illness when she was 19 months old left her both deaf and blind. She learned to speak and spent much of her life giving speeches and lectures. She learned to 'hear' by reading people's lips with her hands. Keller wrote 12 books and several articles.

Therefore Keller said so.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Beautiful lines . I agree with you . beauty is not how person looks but it's about how person treat other human beings.

Yes, People get attracted to many materialistic stuffs but they don't know that, it will not remain forever but love and friendship and Humanity will remain forever. It is those kinds of things are only be felt and creates a presences of its existences, real beauty is not what we see outside but the beauty which are not seen from outside, it remains inside people heart and can only be felt by other person by his/her sacred and holy deeds, respect the humanity, adhere the friendship, love until you die.
    live happily in every situation of life

Sign In to post your comments