You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Review of Article by editor

I have submitted a article and its showing that it is not yet review by editor. So, i want to know once i submit article how many days it takes to review by editor.
    Anju, welcome to ISC! Being a new member it would be of assistance to you if you can take some time to go through the various posting guidelines and other help topics. Also spend some time to go through the previous posts in different sections to get acquainted with the requirements of this site.

Regarding your query, it would be nice if you can provide the URL of the article you had submitted so that our editors can easily check it up and respond to you. Our effort is always to review and take necessary action on an article submitted at the earliest and the maximum time taken may extend up to one week. But in certain circumstances, due to other exigencies, it may take a bit longer.

In your case, since you are a new member and the editors are yet to get to know about your writing style and other factors, the review is likely to be delayed for another few more days. However, provide the URL of your article as a response here and we will look into it.

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Thank you so much for your reply here is the URL of my article. I have yet to learn to write a proper article .
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/170326-How-to-Prepare-For-CA-CPT-Exam.aspx

Anju, your article appears to be quite well written but there are many points you need to take care which will be intimated to you by the editor while reviewing your article in question. In the meanwhile go through the posting guidelines for different sections and also this article on good article writing tips to get a fair idea about the whole thing. After going through the same, you may edit (if the option is open) your article as per the requirements and submit the same with a note to the editor in the column provided therein that you have edited the article..
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

I will edit as required. And will try to improve my writing skills.

Sign In to post your comments