You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Adsense account is not approved

Why my adsense account is not approved since long days. I have registered approximate 1 month earlier, but till now it is shown PENDING. WHY?
    As per your AdSense account activation you need to prove yourself in this site with these requirements.
    1. Profile details with Address updated: (You must mention in your dashboard)
    2. Minimum 10 valid articles approved: (You've written only 1 article)
    3. Achieved GOLD Level: (Achieved)
    4. Received atleast 1 prize: (1 Award as Member of the month)
    5. Member Active for 6 months+: (Joined: 6th March 2015)
    6. Profile photo uploaded & verified: (Verified)
    To get approval for Google AdSense you need to attempt any 5 out of the above mentioned 6 categories.
    To know clearly about your AdSense profile visit this page: http://www.indiastudychannel.com/adsense-api-profile/satyajitmandal.aspx
    Ask us if you've any more doubt on this regard.

Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

I have 1 article, but I qualified other 5 requirement among 6. Then why i am not approved?

Delete Attachment

Two points here:
    1. AdSense is for bloggers - people who create useful articles/videos. This is what Google judges you on. You have only 1 article to your name. Rare chance you will get approval with just 1 article. You need to target at least 20-30 articles.
    2. I guess you have not received a rejection mail but rather there is no response for your application. This issue is from Google side and ISC can do nothing about it.

Sign In to post your comments