You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Miscellaneous
- #578963As per your AdSense account activation you need to prove yourself in this site with these requirements.
1. Profile details with Address updated: (You must mention in your dashboard)
2. Minimum 10 valid articles approved: (You've written only 1 article)
3. Achieved GOLD Level: (Achieved)
4. Received atleast 1 prize: (1 Award as Member of the month)
5. Member Active for 6 months+: (Joined: 6th March 2015)
6. Profile photo uploaded & verified: (Verified)
To get approval for Google AdSense you need to attempt any 5 out of the above mentioned 6 categories.
To know clearly about your AdSense profile visit this page: http://www.indiastudychannel.com/adsense-api-profile/satyajitmandal.aspx
Ask us if you've any more doubt on this regard.
'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'
- #579019Two points here:
1. AdSense is for bloggers - people who create useful articles/videos. This is what Google judges you on. You have only 1 article to your name. Rare chance you will get approval with just 1 article. You need to target at least 20-30 articles.
2. I guess you have not received a rejection mail but rather there is no response for your application. This issue is from Google side and ISC can do nothing about it.