You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Instructions

Request your support for our Digital Marketing services

Dear friends,

We have started offering digital marketing & SEO services under the banner "SpiderWorks Digital Marketing Services". We are working on commission basis with others for digital marketing projects. If you recommend someone to us and they sign up for our services, we will offer you 50% of the first month billing from those clients. The minimum monthly billing is Rs 10,000/-.

Also, I request the support of everyone. Please "follow" our Google+ page by clicking on the "Follow" link here - https://plus.google.com/113707421675551501167.

Thanks to everyone who followed us on Google+ page.
    I will thoroughly study about the project in detail and revert back with my further comments. Since I am not having a computer or IT background, I will have to learn more about SEO etc. prior to joining the mission. However, I am confident that after studying well, I may be able to contribute my bit.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Webmaster,
    I have sent you some suggestions for the text put in at the Google+ page. Members could, if they so wish, give their support too by promoting this service via their blogs/personal websites by placing a link to it in the right side pane.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Sir, for the time being, I am just following!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

For every one of us, it is the new offer and we have to study the suggested page in detail and try to connect to those who need this service. Surely there would be positive outcome.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Hi,
    First of all, I my heartiest congratulations for starting a new project. Websites are growing day by day within our country to cater various needs of people. Search engine optimisation will be a great tool for these websites to convert the incoming traffic to sales and thus contributing to their growth.

I hope you will be successful in this project and thanks for the great opportunity for indirectly participating in your business. We would surely help you Sir.

Regards,
    Venkat Satish Mamidisetti,
    Electrical Engineer.

Sign In to post your comments