You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Crossed the milestone of platinum level in 500 Days.

Today, I completed exactly 500 days (06.05.15 to 16.09.16, ISC dates) with ISC and as per set target achieved platinum level.

On this occasion, I have to thank the Webmasters, ME, Editors and fellow ISCian for their direct or indirect support, cooperation, help, guidance etc.
    Hearty congratulations! You have done a really great job! More than 50000 points in 500 days means you scored century every day(average). Truly astounding!
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

That is really great. I just joined two days back and I think it requires lots of patience for gathering points over here. So you might have put lots of hard work . Congratulations

Congratulations Mr kailash for becoming a member of the Platinum club in such a short period! Your efforts have really paid off. Hope you will continue to keep contributing with much more responsibility! By the by, your joining date is 06.05.15 which you seem to have jumbled up in the excitement.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Saji- Thank You for pointing out. Corrected the date.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Mr. Kailash,
    My heartiest congratulations. You are a great ISCian who could do it. Well done. Keep it up.

No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations and my wishes to Kailash Kumar for the remarkable double. Indeed it is a great achievement to be proud of.
    All the best and good luck to you.

"Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

Congrats Kalilash for joining the Platinum level band wagon where in only handful of members exists. It seems you are the Milkha Singh of ISC who completed fastest platinum level achievement in 500 days. Great.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I have to admire your untiring effort and this reflects your sustained efforts and determination. Congratulations on your attainment to 50000 points.

Congratulations Kailash sir. It is really a great achievement. If you score like this, ISC may have to search for some new levels in future.

Thank you, Partha, Anju, Saji, Sun, Jeets, Mohan Ji, Sheo Shankar Jha Ji and Bhuvaneswara for appearing on this thread and saying few kind words.

I join the others in conveying my congratulatory wishes too! Glad to see you reaching the peak of the membership levels & I am sure you will continue with your consistent contributions to maintain that level. Wishing you all the best on your onward journey.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congratulations for being promoted to Platinum level. Your hard work and consistency has paid off. It also sets an example for newbies on ISC that if you keep contributing regularly with your best efforts, reaching that milestone within an year or two is possible.
    Regards,
    Ank Arya

"Your value does not decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth"

Thank you, Vandana and Ank for your good wishes.

My heartiest congratulations to you Kailash Sir! I am a fan of yours in ISC as you regularly response to maximum threads in forum section. I knew that you are one with latest information about news and media. I wish you to keep this longevity in ISC and for a long life.
    Regards,
    Naresh Kumar
    'Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day.'

Untiring, consistent and quality efforts proved that one can achieve greater heights in short period. Kindly accept my congratulations for your Platinum.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Congratulations Kailash. This is quite an amazing feat. It speaks volumes about your consistency and determination. Well done.
    A fool will always try to make sense of his nonsense!

Thank you, Naresh, Saroja Ji and Juana for your kind words.

Congrats Kailash Sir for achieving this target. As I had observed, you are among the most active member of ISC. It is result of your consistent performance and helping nature.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

Thank you Ravi.

Sign In to post your comments