You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Surat bakery makes record-breaking birthday cake for the PM

A Surat-based bakery, Atul Bakery, has prepared a birthday cake for the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, which is all set to aim for Guinness World Record as the tallest pyramid cake ever made.

The bakery has collaborated with an NGO called Shakti Foundation for this feat. Shakti Foundation works for the economic empowerment of women in rural and urban areas. The cake for the Prime Minister Modi's birthday acknowledges and honours the PM's efforts for women empowerment with campaigns like 'Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao'.

The giant pyramid cake will be cut in presence of more than 5000 girls and women at the Maliba Party plot at Vesu, Gujarat. The cake will be cut by the mentally challenged and underprivileged girls.

Incidentally today is the Prime Minister's 66th birthday.
    Very good initiative on the part of Atul Bakery to take up the pet scheme of Prime Minister Narender Modi on beti padao beti pachao scheme and the cake is the real towering tribute to the efforts of PM so far.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Not only the birthday cake, the underlying message of emancipation of women is more important.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

I'm from surat and as PM modi was CM of gujarat for 15 years and very frequently visited surat and we can see his work in all area people of gujarat is having craze of modi and they try to do different things to thank him . It's great how surat and other cities of gujarat developed during his time span. great work by atul bakery it will spread awareness also for woman empowerment.

Sign In to post your comments