You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Get your PF details over SMS

Hello ISCians,

There is a good news for the Salaried persons, Provident Funds SMS alert has started from today, to know your Total PF Balance, just give a missed call on 01122901406 from your registered mobile number and you will get SMS alert which gives details of your PF with account number.
    Such facility will be available only to the Universal Account Number (UAN) activated members. New SMS based UAN activation service has also been launched which enables members to activate their accounts by sending an SMS to 7738299899.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

As Mr. Kailash Kumar has already mentioned, it is UAN-based service. However, this is really good and useful because many employees don't bother to know about their EPF balance. They suffer because of their negligence on the eve of their retirement.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Does anyone know how to get payment details of railway employee, as my father work in railway, I will be very curious to know my father payment details of the present month.
    live happily in every situation of life

Babu - As far as I know, there is no system in the public domain to see the salary details of serving railway employees. Perhaps the best option is to ask from your father himself. Generally, prior to making a payment, pay bills are prepared having split details of all accruals as well as the deductions.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Every Company or organization in which you are the contributor to PF , the authorities give you the UAN account details through which one can know the current balance of PF in their respective accounts.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Sign In to post your comments