You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Grievance redressal mechanism of the Government of India

There are primarily two nodal agencies of the Government of India to receive grievances online through the portal http://pgportal.gov.in, the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DAR&PG) and the Department of Pensions and Pensioners' Welfare (DP&PW). The grievances can be sent/submitted by post or by hand in person also.

There is no prescribed format for lodging grievances. The grievance can be written on a plain paper or on a postcard or inland letter and addressed to the concerned department. All grievances are acknowledged and a unique registration number is given. The status of such grievances can be tracked also on the portal.

Contact details of nodal officers of each ministry/department are made available on the websites of the respective ministries as well as at www.darpg.nic.in and at www.pgportal.gov.in.

Are you aware of and have ever used the system made available to the public?
    I have not used any garivance handling mechanism provided by government. But since last some years it became easy to make our issues to get in to notice to our government. Some and they solve it in to within given time frame also.

Yes, I am aware about the Grievance redress mechanism of the Government of India. http://pgportal.gov.in, the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DAR&PG )is an online system.I registered one grievance on 23 may 2016 about the reduction of time period from 7 years to 5 years to withdraw the money from PF.The suggestion has been noted by EPFO in June.Shortly there will be a notification on this to govt. organisations.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Any one in India can question the government on its spending and not getting the benefit of schemes thus announced through a complaint even to the PMO office and that will be attended immediately.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Sign In to post your comments