You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Introducing myself to the Indiastudychannel.com community

Hi, my name is Arnab Das and I am from West Bengal. I am a computer application graduate and a freelancer by profession.
    I hope I can learn new things from Indiastudychannel and at the same time can contribute to the growth of this site.
    Mr. Arnab Das, Welcome to India Study Channel! Bhai, Bangla-i bari kothai?
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Mr. Arnab Das, you are most welcome to India Study Channel!Start learning the things.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Glad you stepped over the threshold of ISC Arnab & wishing you a warm welcome. Do share your expertise in computers by answering queries in our Ask Expert section. You could also write articles related to your interests. First, though, it would be advisable to check how others are contributing so as to get a fair idea of how to present a post in various sections. Some of the sections have a link to guidelines and an overview of the site's content policies can be understood through the Help Topics. For any guidance, feel free to post your queries in the forum. We are there with you every step of your journey at ISC!
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Arnab - You are welcome to ISC. You may explore the various sections of the ISC to familiarise yourself with the various important features. Also, reading ongoing discussions in the forum section and contributing in the same is also likely to be helpful.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Arnab Das warm welcome to this site as a new member and having computer application as your specialty. Surely you can share about your studies and intricacies of computer knowledge with the members here. Even you can start a tutorial to test the know how of our members on computer application. This is basically a educational portal of International repute and ISC gives wider platform to those who teach here anything. Before that have a look at the posting guidelines and rules of this site and then proceed. Also read and respond to various messages raised by our varied members and thus be regular and expand your creative thought here.

K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Dear Mr. Arnab Das, you are most welcome to this educational site. You can study several things from your friends here. Also you can share your knowledge with others. Here different topics are listed. You can post under the respective topics, so that those who are interested in that topics will not miss it. Welcome Arnab !!
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
    I am really looking forward to contribute and communicate with fellow members here at Indiastudychannel.

Sign In to post your comments