You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Introducing myself to indiastudychannel

I am sanju singhal.i have joined india study channel today only .I am post graduate in pharmacy and want to share my knowledge with this community and also want to learn from this channel

Sanju - You are welcome to ISC. You can use your knowledge in the field of pharmacy for developing articles for the ISC resources and for posting answers in the ask expert section besides deliberating in the forum section.

Spend few days in exploring various sections of the ISC to familiarise yourself with the basic systems. Reading the contents posted in the forum section by other ISCians is also likely to be useful.

By clicking on the name of any member, you can reach his profile for knowing more about the member concerned. Also do visit and explore your dashboard.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Mr. Sanju Singhal, Welcome to ISC. Use this site to learn and help others to earn. Initially start contributing in Forum section and with the passage of time, start contributing in other sections depending upon your interest. Read the 'Help' topics carefully.

Wish you a smooth and happy journey in ISC!

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Sanju Singhal warm welcome to this site as a new member and glad to know that you specialize in Pharmacy and that would be added advantage for you because this is being a educational site, every member shares some knowledge or the the other and you can do your bit by sharing the ideas of pharmacy and how it can help out the students who are pursuing this course. Before that please go through the posting guide lines and other rules and also visit the profiles of great contributors here to know the secret behind their success. Surely you wont leave this site once you start posting creative ideas and get recognition and awards coming your way.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Sanju,
    Welcome aboard ISC. May you contribute your best at ISC for learning and earning. All the best.

No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments