You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Article not approved

Hello everyone.
    I was not active on this site for a while (3-4 months). Recently I came back and posted a few articles on various subjects including "Do God really exists" and "Top five performances of Tillakratne Dilshan. Back in the days my articles got response within 24-48 hours but this time around I have got nothing. Its been a week since I posted my first article but all of them are not reviewed yet.

I mostly love to contribute articles to this site but since the restriction of only five articles at a time, I have nothing to do. Please review the articles as soon as possible so that I can start writing further. Cheers.

Earlier the ME stated in another thread that many Editors have been on leave. So, I request you to be patient for some more time. Definitely the articles would be reviewed soon. In the meantime, kindly change the heading of the first article as: "Does God really exist?"

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Partha sir
    Thank you for the information. By the way the title of the article is actually "Does God really exist?". I typed this thread on mobile so I kept following a pattern and made a mistake here. Anyway thanks for your valuable advice .

Normally our articles get edited within two to three days of submission. And being the festive season all around, there seems to be shortage of editors for this job of editing. Please bear with us till then,
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Sign In to post your comments