You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Foreign Affairs

Overseas Pakistanis protest in Geneva against atrocities back home

Overseas Kashmiris from POK, Sindhi and Baloch activists on Monday (yesterday) protested jointly in Geneva against atrocities committed by Pakistan in Balochistan. United Kashmir Peoples National Party President, Mr. Shaukat Ali accused Pakistan of punishing Baloch, Sindhis and people from POK for raising their voice against criminal activities. The protesters asked Pakistan to stop atrocities on the Baloch people.

More skeletons will definitely come out from the extremely dirty cupboard of Pakistan.
    Baloch Republican Party representative has already indicated that Baloch leader Brahumdagh Bugti has initiated a move to seek political asylum in India. He is the grandson of Nawab Akbar Bugti, the patriarch and head of the Bugtis, the largest tribe of Balochistan who was killed in killed in a police action by the Pakistani state in the year 2006 during the presidency of Pervez Musharraf.

Though India is not an immature nation to wage a direct war with the Pakistan impulsively but it appears that the time is not far that when the Pakistan will be isolated internationally.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

From this news it is quite clear that Pakistan is caught on wrong foot and now they cannot deny that India is aiming Pakistan to disrepute it. The actions and results from the Pakistan side on Baluchistan is seen in Social media and there fore it is obvious that those belong to that country also feel ashamed for the actions which is getting more criticism than good name to Pakistan. At least now the Military must take over and stop the atrocities being committed by the civilian government there. Pakistan was try to buy peace when it was under Military rule , otherwise their mind always diverts to destructive activities.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Those who shout about human rights violation in Kashmir, must know about the condition prevailing in Baluchistan, Sindh, Gilgit-Baltistan (Northern Area) and Pak-occupied Kashmir. The human rights activists and protesters in Kashmir can't even imagine the condition in these areas. Even in Quetta, which is the capital of Baluchistan, the water is supplied in authorised areas only for 2 hours a day. Same is the condition of electricity.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

The world leaders are still struggling as to how to annihilate the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). Despite the fact that the United Nations and almost all major world powers who matter are united in containing the terror outfit, but of no avail. Dropping bomb is not a solution to such problems.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Sign In to post your comments