You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

No war, no confrontation, only Diplomatic strategy by India would corner Pakistan

After the Uri terror attack, the entire world is appreciating the away Indian is controlling the anger and yet building formidable pressure across the world against Pakistan evil designs. When our PM Modi toured many countries in these two years , the social media was agog with criticism that he spend more time abroad and not in the country. And that close relations with many countries is going to show good results now. Russia has with drawn joint Military training with Pakistan. Even China is criticizing Pakistan overtures. UN is saying against Pakistan. Surely Diplomatic pressure would Isolate the Pakistan sooner or later.
    Sir, I strongly disagree. Diplomacy is for civilised people. You can't be diplomatic with sub-human species to whom terrorism is the extension of state policies. We must squeeze the sub-human species on all fronts, diplomatic, commercial and military (both overt and covert).
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Sorry Partha. Here India is pressuring other countries to talk foul about Pakistan to mend the ways. That is great way of cornering that country instead of we saying or taking action. In fact UN is going to involve right now.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Mr. Mohan, I have stated in my previous response that only bureaucratic pressure won't achieve much. Combination of action in all fronts will squeeze them. In any case, these sub-human species are hell-bent to self-destroy themselves. Their so-called country would implode in another twenty years.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Our armed forces are ready for any eventuality. But war talk would be easy, but when it becomes reality, the destruction and loss of lives cannot be valued.
    K Mohan

Mr. Mohan, why are you thinking about only full-fledged war. Why not think about short, limited war, covert action and other things?

I am personally not in favor of a war as it leads only to destructions. Many civilian as well as military personnel, may lose their lives in the war besides a mass destruction of property on either side of the front.

An inquiry to look into security lapses behind the unfortunate Uri incidence has already been ordered.

We should believe in our leadership and let them decide further course of action. Let not think about matching Pakistan in stooping low like it.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Partha at this juncture there cannot be short war. Both countries have nuclear war heads and the total destruction would be criteria unlike four wars done earlier.
    K Mohan

#579373: Mr. Mohan: Let's discuss the total war scenario between India and Pakistan:

Pakistan will use atom bomb only when it would face the threat of disintegration in case of conventional war between two countries. In that case Pakistani establishment (both military and political) would use nuclear weapon(s) inside Indian territory. To nuke India, Pakistan would generally rely upon its missiles like 'Shaheen' and 'Hatf', which are basically North-Korean/Chinese missiles with questionable accuracy. To increase the accuracy, Pakistan would use these in border states like Punjab, Rajasthan or Gujarat. It is extremely unlikely Pakistan would attempt to nuke Mumbai at the first instance. Pakistan would successfully use 2-3 nuclear weapons with low to medium level of destructive power (Kilotons). Only a fraction of India's territory and less than 10 per cent of the total population would be affected by Pakistan's strike. Pakistan would not try to use its Air Force because it is technically incompetent to do so (carrying nuclear weapons on board) and it knows that India has a credible air defense system.

India has already declared 'no first use' policy in respect of nuclear weapons. At the same time, India has been strengthening its second-strike capability over the years. India's response to Pakistan's strike would be swift, brutal and totally asymmetric. We would use nuclear subs, medium range air to air, air to ground missiles and Air Force to nuke Pakistan. Before any international intervention, at least 5-8 nuclear devices would be used by India. Most likely targets would be Karachi, Lahore, Sialkot, Multan and Peshawar. The destruction would be very lethal as more than 60 per cent of Pakistan's entire population live within 100 kms. of Indian border.

I think the the existing step being taken up by India seems to be quite justified. By not resorting to any aggressive activities at this stage really shows that India is much more matured in terms of decision - making and at the same time, China, Russia, the European countries and lastly USA should appreciate the genuine concern of Indian - circle. Once the war starts between the two, the entire atmosphere would be severely polluted if nuclear weapons are applied. The effects of nuclear weapons are not visible readily, but the reaction proceeds uninterruptedly for a long period. Later its effects can be felt by observing the dreaded diseases such as still birth of the children, birth of deformed babies, severe defects of eyes, ears and brain might be noticeable in the years to come. If such situation prevails, the economy would be severely paralysed by attending these health - issue. No fund would be left to inject the same in the different vital areas. Pakistan is nothing to loose since it is in the state of turmoiled condition. Its defeat on the war or vice versa would put the entire country in the convenient position. On its defeat, Pakistan may earn the sympathies from a lot of countries and such combined forces would exert unnecessary forces on India. If it wins, she would have a different story to tell to their neighbours.

Sign In to post your comments