You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

My Ask Expert answer deleted wrongly.

I am shocked . In the five year tenure I have in ISC, for the first time one of my post is deleted as copied. The URL is :(http://www.indiastudychannel.com/experts/42319-Should-India-give-asylum-to-Baluch-leaders.aspx.). The reason given therein has shocked me. It is attributed that the answer is copied from another site. Never, never have I copied anything. If I copy anything for necessity, I give it as quotation and give the source name.

Moreover, the URL intimated to me has some other matter. Whereas the question is about Baluchistan, the supposedly copied url matter deals with synthetic milk.

So I am sure it is due to some mix up. I did not want to make it a big issue and had silently given a direct message. But I am directed to post it in forum. Hence I am posting this.

I would like the referred Ask Expert answer to be reviewed and rectified. I don't mind the answer getting deleted, but the reason is not acceptable.
    I am very sorry to hear that you are shocked due to this error. I checked the post and it appears that your answer was deleted due to some error and mix up. I have approved the same now.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thanks Tony for promptly attending and remedying the grievance.

I request, editors may lock this thread, as the issue is solved.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.