You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I achieved Gold level just in one month.

I joined ISC on 17 Aug 2016 and scored more than one thousand points and earned Rs 750 just in one month. I have 8 approved articles and 109 forum response,25 forum and 44 expert answers in my achievement.
    At ISC Platinum is the highest level. Some of the members have achieved this level. What is the next two more level should be there to motivate the top members. Can you suggest the name of next two levels.
    Its really great news for you, it shows your continuity and dedication towards this site. May you reach another height soon. All the best and good luck.
    "Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

Congratulations for achieving gold level. Your articles and forum posts are excellent from qualitative point of view. Please go on contributing in the platform of ISC.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Congratulations, N K Sharma. You were marching at good pace. You had proper focus in the main an significant sections- Perseverance and consistency helps.

March on! Best Wishes for more achievements.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Many many congratulations for achieving this target in such a short interval. Its just the result of your dedication and consistent performance in ISC. May you reach in Diamond and Platinum level in future very soon.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

Congrats. It's really great.

Congratulations, N K Sharma. Its really heartening to see such a success from a new member like you. It will certainly act as morale booster for new members like me. I have gone through your few articles and it really has a class. If I remember right, you got 120 points for one of your article. It speaks volumes about your capability.
    Well done.

I thank very much to all the members who congratulated me.But the second question has been untouched.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

N K Sharma, please accept my best wishes and complements for achieving the gold level within short period and your next aim should be to achieve the diamond level for which you might complete 10,000 points and then for the platinum level you must cross 50,000 points. Above platinum level there is no higher position envisaged by ISC. But on a lighter note you can achieve any platinum level as you can . As long as I am concerned I have achieved three platinum and one diamond and one gold so far, if you expand my total contributions here. Please be regular and active achieving all the success in just possible.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Mr. Sharma, the next level for you is 'Diamond' level. You will reach 'Diamond' level once you score 10,001 points.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Let me try to answer the later part of your query. You have raised the question about the possible names of the next two levels after the platinum level and the point has been missed by almost all authors above.

It appears that the levels - bronze, silver, gold, diamond and platinum has something to do with the nomenclature adopted in naming the anniversaries mostly the wedding anniversaries. Also, the value of the precious substances has also been used in naming the hierarchy of years.

The system prevalent in describing the wedding anniversaries in terms of completed years is - silver (25) – ruby (40) – gold (50) – diamond (60) – and platinum (70). Since the human couples generally have a married life longer than 70 years only in rare cases, nobody bothered to name the wedding anniversary on completion of 80, 90 or 100 years of married life.

I would suggest the names of next two levels as 'Rhodium Level' after completion of 3,00,000 points and 'Radium Level' after completion of 5,00,000 points.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Thank you Mr.Partha, Mr.Kailash andMr.K Mohan sir for greetings and suggesting two next higher leveland the ISC should incorporate these two higher level.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Mr N K Sharma, Congrats! You are doing well here and so do expect you to be active here at ISC with quality instead of quantity; hope the point will be taken care of!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulation sir N K Sharma, I know that you are already experienced man and you know the world more than people like who are young and do mistakes in our day to day life, hope that you will continue to contribute to this beautiful and nice website.
    live happily in every situation of life

Sign In to post your comments