You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Want to add School where I studied?

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I want to add school where I studied in the list, but whenever I am trying to do so, it shows a message that you are restricted to do so. Please allow me to do so. My School details are:
    School Name: Ceeri Vidya Mandir.
    Board: CBSE
    City: Pilani
    State: Rajasthan
    I added my school that too showing pending for review.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Manoj Kumar Lamba,

The school is already present in our database: Ceeri Vidya Mandir, Pilani. We generally do not give posting permission for new members due to them generally not checking first and simply posting duplicate institutes. So if you find some institute missing from the schools or college section, you can enquire about it in the forum and we will check it out in the same manner as this thread.

Since you have studied in this school, I would suggest that you submit a review of it via the link provided for the purpose on the school page.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Anju - please do not post a response that is related to something you have submitted in another member's thread. If you have a query about your post, submit it separately.

Mr. Kailash Kumar - please do not submit incorrect information / irrelevant responses. Read the text of the thread, understand the issue and only if you have something relevant to say, then you could respond.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.