You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

About uploading photographs.

I have written an article on tourism( my 51 visits all over the India).It has become very lengthy. should i break up it? I want to upload 30 photograph of my own at the tourist site. How many photographs are allowed in one article. Please guide me.
    You need not submit a whole some content , since you have visited 51 places and have 30 photos of your own to submit, make some divisions and present in such a way that the readers wont get confused. You can divide the tourist places like North, South, East and West. Or you can divide the write up as per religious place, natural place, mountain place or fountains place. Subsequently you can also divide the write ups according to the era of the places or importance of the places. Suppose you visited Tirupathi and Tirumala, that can be one article with beautiful photos accompanying it.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

#579433.Thank you sir, but my question is how many photographs can be uploaded per article. I have already divided it into 5.Is own pictures permitted?
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

NK Sharma,

Yes, you can submit self-taken photos. That is exactly what we do want in fact and not photos taken from other sites!

We prefer not to have too many images in one article, say about one or two and prefer more text. After all, it is the content of the article that is far more important. If the article is lengthy, more than 600 words for example, you can put an extra couple of images. Keep in mind though that it is not so much the number of photos as their relevance. If, for example, you give a photo of a sunset, is it something really spectacular, worthy of visiting the place? That is to say, is the sunset lighting up the landscape in such a manner that it is far more awesome than any other sunset somewhere else? Similarly, do not post multiple images of some landmark which is nothing special to the place. Nor should you put in many images of the same thing, such as different angles of a fort of a temple which is a famous tourist spot.

Please refer:
    1. Help topic on number of images

2. Article submission FAQs

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

OK. Thank you Vandana Mam. I will follow the advice and will read the links also.
    Regards
    N K SHARMA

'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.