You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

No cash credit for approved answer!

I replied a question on 19th September, 2016, the link of which is given below. I have seen that 3 points have been allotted to my answer without any cash credit. I would like to know whether the answer has been actually reviewed or there is some mistake in the system.
    How to get Govt. teaching job after MBA(DE), NET qualifying

Furthermore, nowadays I am trying to be more active in 'Ask Expert' section. However, due to extremely poor quality of my answers, I am generally being allotted 1 point and Rs. 1/-. One such example:-
    Why did ancient Hindu temples have sex or erotic sculptures?
    Partha,

The first question was shifted by me from the forum. I forgot to shift your answer to New Submission mode for editorial review. My apologies for the mistake! I have done the needful now and it will be checked by the AE editors.

I'll check out the other one too and discuss it with the AE team.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thanks, Madam. Sincere thanks for prompt action.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Partha,

I went through that answer of yours with regard to the second AE query. The information provided by you in the first point seems to be partially incorrect. The Konark temple does have erotic sculptures doesn't it? Do clarify this. The second point is what Venkat already stated in his answer and the third point you made is just a concluding sentence as such and not some informative detail.

Regards,
    Vandana

I have visited the Konark Sun Temple complex and have seen its erotic sculptures.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I have checked. Konark Sun Temple does have erotic sculptures. Most probably, when I went there during my childhood, these particular sculptures were avoided by my elders.
    Apologies.

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Partha,

After internal discussion, it has been decided that the cash credits will stand as it is for the second case.

Regards,
    Vandana

Alas! No cash credit for the approved answer till now! (http://www.indiastudychannel.com/experts/42336-How-to-get-Govt-teaching-job-after-MBA-DE-NET-qualifying.aspx)

Sign In to post your comments