You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Hello everyone ! how are you all?

After a long break, I am back with you all in ISC again. Sorry that I couldn't be here for long because of some ongoing problems and in between that I really missed ISC -ISC Members. As you all know, I am not as good as you in the the article section. Anyway hope you all enjoyed all sections of ISC during my absence.

Have you missed ISC ever?
    We are all managing, Mr. Sharma. During your absence, Mr. Kailash Kumar has most deservedly got his Platinum shield. How are you? Is everything alright at your end?
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Welcome Purna Sir after a long time. Being a student, I also sometimes miss logging here. But, I miss this site everyday and try my best to check this site regularly. This is the only platform where I learn as well as earn my pocket money.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

Welcome back Purna! Hope to see you quite often in our forum section! Do well!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Partha (#579493) - Thank you for remembering me. Please edit my name as 'Kailash Kumar'.

Purna - Welcome back. Why not to start by raising a thread for discussion?

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

#579501: Extremely sorry! I have wrongly typed the name of one of my ex-colleagues. I am editing the mistake.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Purna Prasad Sharma , welcome back to this site after a long absence. Hope you could find a change in the lay out of this forum section and it now gives a International look. So why wait, start posting good threads and give answers to various pending threads in this section.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Welcome back,Purna Prasad Sharma. Hope you get more time for ISC now.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Sign In to post your comments