You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A genuine site to learn and earn from

Every day a blogger struggles to earn from different sites but most of them are not worth to be worked for. But few days back i got to know this site indiastudychannel.com. Its a genuine site which pays to write and to learn. The concept of this site is worth to be clapped for. It has a perfect reward program for all those who work with them who learn from them. Not only it pays for writing it pays the users in many other ways too.

WHAT IS ISC ?

Isc is a educational website where you can find all the educational details required by students or their parents. Generally parents search for good colleges with reasonable fees etc on google. All this information is offered by ISC also. So the main aim of this site is to fulfil all the search of parents and the students in egery possible manner. But the site is not only about his much. Its much more ahead.

They even have a My India section where you can find out the name of each state, city, village with pin code, Bank IFSC codes, branch list and their respective ATM availability. Isn't it impressive.
    It also offers the facility to ask questions about different segments to the experts
    And the most amusing part is the forum discussions where you can enter into interesting discussions with other users.

Other than all this information it provides , it lets you earn some bucks too.. so try it once and feel blessed to have found it.
    An interesting and informative thread raised by the author for the uninitiated.

However, the author has missed to mention about two of the most important and sought after sections of the ISC which are the jobs section and the articles sections.

Recently, the study abroad resources have been strengthened and many useful articles have been posted in the same about availability of scholarships/financial aids and admission process etc.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Thanks alot for helping me to learn more..

The author of this thread has mentioned some of the features of ISC very succinctly. We, the Members., would expect an introductory thread from the author.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Sign In to post your comments