You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

The article has been posted twice by mistake.

I was posting my article after getting it ready and maybe due to the server problem I mistakenly got it posted it twice with a slight difference in their titles due to my lack of attention. The articles are titled as ' Warm affection in chilly winds' and 'Warm affection across chilly winds' and bothe of them contain same content. So I want the latter which is 'Warm affection across chilly winds' to be removed. I shall be thankful to you and I assure the mistake will not be repeated again.
    My suggestion: the one which you want to delete, you can save it in draft mode and use it for writing a different article. However, at the time of publishing the article, you need to leave a message to the editor in the specified box asking him or her to change the filename.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani
    Lead Editor (Articles)

The same thing is happening with me in 'Ask Expert' section. Two of my replies have been posted twice due to server problem. Although I have promptly deleted duplicate posts.
    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

The article is published and I couldn't find any option to delete it.

You cannot delete your published article. Only article editors can do so. That's why I suggested you to use the edit button in the duplicate post of your article which you intend to delete, and save it in draft mode. You can use it for writing a different article.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani
    Lead Editor (Articles)

K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Sign In to post your comments