You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

    Is There any possibility to change the college?

    Now I am studying 2nd year engineering at "Pune University". I want to change my college for 3rd year. can I get admission in any college of "Mumbai University" for third year?
  • #579661
    Before finding the possibility you have to do two things as mentioned below:-

    (a) Correct the spelling of 'any' in the heading.
    (b) Ask the question in 'Ask Expert' Section.

    “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Sign In to post your comments