You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

The confused man completes one year!

On 23rd September, 2015, the man started his journey. He was little bit confused. He didn't know the rules and guidelines. He didn't understand various commands. He didn't know about other Members. So he started cautiously. On the first day, he posted an introductory Forum thread to get 2 points and posted an 'Article Response' to secure 1 point. He got his first cash credit from his first Article Response (Re. 1/-).

One year after, that confused man has become further confused to find that he has produced 54 Articles (1 under submission), 196 Article responses (2 under submission), 505 Forum posts (excluding the current one), 3556 Forum responses, 24 Questions, 489 Approved Answers (1 under submission) and 32 Information Updates. And surprise! He has received one or two prizes also! When has he done this? Does it mean that the man has not been reading the available vast resources in this Website? Who knows?

The man expresses his sincere gratitude to the Webmasters, Managing Editor, Lead Editors, Editors and all Members for bearing with him for one long year (in actuality, eleven months, because of one month suspension during 14th April, 2016 to 12th May, 2016).
    I appreciate the learning efforts demonstrated by Mr. confused man. Who is that man? I think is you. Are you still confuse or clear now?
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Heartiest congratulations to the confused man for completing one eventful year at ISC!

This confused man has certainly captivated the audience by his wittiness & humor. Keep it up buddy!

This post once again testifies that even a confused man gets compelled to become intelligent and able contributor for this site. My appreciation and congrats for completing one year with ISC. With your contributions, many members have learned and getting learned on daily basis. Keep your journey with same commitments coupled with humor and wit. By the way narrate your experience with this site in various section. Did any time you thought of quitting the site for any reason. Does your thinking ability increased after joining this site. Does your laziness ended by contributing here ?
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

Partha - There is perhaps no need for harboring confusion that you are the only confused member of the ISC. At least you can count on me among confused ISCian.

I have downloaded 'Grammarly' which keeps me reminding about 'confused prepositions'.

We have to work together to add value to the ISC system.

Nonetheless, congratulations and best wishes on the occasion of your first ISC anniversary.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations and Greetings to Partha Kansabanik on the occasion of completing one year in ISC.
    Though you claim to be confusion, what I felt is that you have infused a different style and thought direction in ISC forum.

Best wishes for more achievements and milestones.

==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Congratulations Partha on completing a year with your virtual family. Keep us smiling with your niche brand of comedy which tickles my funny bones no end. Especially liked is your ability to laugh at yourself.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congrats Partha sir for completing one year at ISC. Confusion exists everywhere. If there is no confusion, ISC forum won't be that much lively and there will be nothing to discuss if we have full clarity.

Congratulations Partha for completing successful one year. The numbers of article you have posted is look like mountain for me. So, be happy you are far better than me as per the ISC contributions. Wish you all the best and good luck.
    "Any man who stands for progress has to criticize, disbelieve and challenge every item of the old faith." - Sardar Bhagat Singh

Congratulations Partha ji on completion of one year association with ISC, hope that confused man remembers me who is away from ISC since few months
    There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

congratulations sir on achieving this kind of milestone, it is so encouraging for the other member to have faith on this site.
    live happily in every situation of life

Hearty Congrats Partha on completing a year at ISC! You might have been confused in the beginning, as any new comer would be, but your efforts to come out of the situation needs appreciation! Hope you keep contributing to the site for a long time from now! All the best!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

I thank all for their appreciative comments. So far as Mr. Mohan's specific question, I would like to state that I have never had any urge to leave this platform, because ISC provides an introvert like me the opportunity to tell others about my thinking/thought process, which I can't express in words in front of others due to various reasons. This is the precise reason why ISC is important for me.
    Mr. Ramprasad, I definitely remember you and your informative and extremely useful resources.

“Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” - Paul Terry

Partha,
    Hearty congrats for being a confused for the last one year. I liked the way you said it. You know, I am a confused ISCian for the last Five and a half year.

No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments