You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

How to apply for google Ad scene account?

I have completed 5 out of the six conditions stipulated for google ad-scene account. What is the procedure to apply for that? The one condition is left is 6 months at ISC. Please suggest.
    As soon as complete all the stipulated conditions required for Adsense, please apply for the same through your profile page. Meanwhile you create a good write up about you and how you progressed in this site. Once the profile is ready, apply thorough that page and the Google team shall inspect the same and accord approval. If you have not violated by Google policies, and followed all the rules and regulations stipulated by ISC, then getting adsense would be no problem. Create a new e mail ID for this purpose before applying for the adsense and that would be permanent.
    K Mohan
    I consider myself as the learner everyday

I just checked the profile of the author. On the contributions page, only 9 approved resources are presently displayed which indicates that 5 out of 6 criteria has not yet been fulfilled.

Regarding completing at least six months, that is not a mandatory requirement in case 5 out of 6 criteria are met. In my case, I had got AdSense approval after meeting 5 out of 6 criteria without completing 6 months. There may be many such other cases.

In my opinion, irrespective of his AdSense account approval, the author may continue to contribute quality content in the various sections of the ISC , particularly the resources section, nonchalantly.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I have submitted 10 article, 9 approved one under submission. 3-4 articles will be submitted by week end. I have asked the procedure how to apply. Got one hint through profile page but what are the steps.I do not have any idea.pl further guide.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

In my case, I don't remember having submitted any application etc. for AdSense account approval. I think editors take care on their own in deserving cases.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

For applying to adsense, you will have to set up an adsense account through ISC redirect link. Visit your Adsense profile page. And then click on 'Set up adsense' , then it will redirect you to create adsense account. You will have to use your Gmail account to set up adsense account. After verification and approval of google, your account will be setup within a week.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

Try to post best quality contents with good length of articles . Do not be hurry on apply because first impression is last impression. Wait and complete for 6 month then apply. I suggest to work at least 1 year at ISC then apply.
    Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Hi,

Kindly check the below links for more detail...

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/help/2718.aspx

(and)

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/help/Index.aspx?keyword=Google%20AdSense

Wish you Good luck!

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman
    ISC Editor – Jobs

Thank you all for extending your valuable suggestions.
    now the thread can be closed.
    Regards
    NK SHARMA

'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Sign In to post your comments