You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

GD Best participants-Will India Govt succeed in curbing black money by withdrawing Currency notes..

Members,

We had a marathon discussion on the Topic Will India Govt succeed in curbing black money by withdrawing Currency notes of Rs 1,000 and Rs 500?. More than 20 members participated in active discussion. It is difficult to select the best participant. Here we are selecting 3best participants and 6 runner ups. Best participants are Venkiteswaran., Sun and Saroja.They will get 100 cc

Runner ups are Partha Kansabanik, Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Kailash Kumar, neelam joshi,Bhushan and Chitra Rana Raghav. Runner ups will get 50 cash credits.

Congratulations to all winners and thank you for all members for their good participation in the GD.
    Congratulations to Mr. Venkiteswaran, Mr. Sun and Mrs. Saroja for winning this relevant GD. Congratulations to the runner-ups Mr. Kambhampati, Mr. Kailash Kumar, Ms. Neelam Joshi , Mr. Bhushan and Mrs. Chitra Rana Raghav.

We must thank Mr. Jose Mathew for conducting this excellent GD and announcing the award.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My heartiest congratulations to the winners Venkiteswaran Ji, Sun and Saroja Ji and fellow runners up Partha Kansabanik, Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Neelam joshi, Bhushan and Chitra Rana Raghav.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to Venkiteswaran, Sun and Saroja for winning an interesting GD. I also congratulate all the members who got runner up credits. Wish everyone good luck in future contests.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My congratulations to all the winners and runner ups!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations best participants and runners up.
    Thank you ISC editors for including my name in the list.

Regards:
    Chitra Rana

Congratulations to Venkit Sir, Sun Sir, Saroja Mam and all the runners up participants.
    Live life Kingsize!

Congratulations to the winners of GD " Will India Govt succeed in curbing black money by withdrawing Currency notes of Rs 1,000 and Rs 500?"
    AKA Mr. Phoenix, HOD (CSE), AKSU, Satna
    Life is full of surprises and compromises!

Congratulations to Venkateswarian, Sun, Saroja for remained as winners of the GD and all others who retained runners up position. It is happy to see many members actively participated in this interesting GD contest.

My hearty congrats to Venkiteswaran., Sun and Saroja for having adjudged as the best participants of above GD and also a word of appreciation to Runner ups Partha Kansabanik, Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Kailash Kumar, Neelam joshi,Bhushan and Chitra Rana Raghav
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners and Runners in GD. Thanks Jose Mathew for Conducting a GD on fascinating Topic...
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners in GD.

Hearty congratulations to all the three Best Participants and the six Runners-up and appreciation to all those who actively participated in this Active GD contest!
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

My heartiest congratulations to Venkiteswaran and Saroja and other participants who participated with zeal and interest. I feel proud to stand with the best participants Venkiteswaran and Saroja.

My sincere thanks to members who felicitated me .

No life without Sun ¤

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.