You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month- October '16- Winner!

The announcement has been delayed due to different reasons but anyway, we have great pleasure in announcing the Star of the Month award for the month of October '16 and the winner is Juana. She has been active in almost all the sections during the period and has been enriching the site with her quality contributions. The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-.

Friends, join me in congratulating the winner!
    Congratulations Juana for receiving star of the month award. I wish you win more and more awards in future.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Hearty congrats Juana on winning this prestigious award. It was indeed wonderful to see your multiple quality contributions. Keep up the zeal!
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

My heartiest congratulations to Juana on the occasion of winning 'Star of the Month- October, 2016' award.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations Juana! Your contribution always had quality and now I guess it is in good quantity too. It feels good to see a person winning with whom you find a chord in expression of thoughts. All the best dear!
    Regards:
    Chitra Rana

Congratulation miss Juana, you are really enriching the site with your quality content, you are my idol here and I hope that one day I will contribute the same as you are doing now.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to Mrs. Juana for winning this prestigious award from ISC on this special day.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to Juana in being selected as Star of the month, October 2016.

My hearty congrats to Juana for winning the start of the month for Oct 16 and she truly deserves for overall performing in all the sections and truly she is the all rounder of this site.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to Juana for winning the star of the month. for Oct 2016

My heartiest congratulations to Juana to achieve the reward of Star of the Month- October '16-
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulation to the winner juana from the bottom of my heart for winning this prestigious ' star of the month oct 16' award.It is a great occassion so celebrate it with great vigour and be always determined to your work wish u luck....all the best Juana

Thank you for selecting me for this award. The timing was perfect, as it was my birthday on the day of the announcement. It was a great feeling - like receiving a gift on my special day.

I also want to thank everyone who posted their congratulatory messages here. I am touched and overwhelmed by what some of you had to say. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.