- Category: New Year Resolutions
- #584916We may take resolution every year and sometimes fails to follow them.But still every year I resolute to take some decision and to follow through out the year.This Year,I have decided to track my financial expenses more elementally and hope this helps me out to cut down unnecessary expenses and increase my savings.This year I had spent a lot and I dint have any track where did I spent more and even sometimes I dint remember the amount spent specially if its 100s or 200s. From Jan 1,I would like to note down or use any expense tracker ,to track the cash outflow and inflow.
- #584920It is really premature to think and talk about the new year resolution as there is still one month to go. Now the situation of every person seems to be on tender hooks due to shortage of money in hand and could not with draw from the bank account. Thus this year Christmas and the New year celebrations seems to be very simple or even nil. And there fore my resolution would be adjusting myself to the new era of cash less economy and also advise others to follow the same as future seems to be bleak with paper currency as there are duplicates than the original currencies.
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
- #584935To join a course where it is taught how to wrap insults in pink papers!
When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!
- #585185My new year resolution is to have mental peace and good health.
The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.
- #585208My New Year Resolution would be not to make any new resolution, instead trying to work on the older ones.
Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.
- #586617My new year resolution is to complete one of my old dreams, which is to start some social service in any means.
- #586628I have to complete my pending resolutions from 2016. Hopefully, 2017 will be a year where I can complete my pending tasks. Many years passed, I am entering New Year with pending resolutions.
Time waits for none; we feel only when ten days left for New Year to come.
- #587064My new Year Resolution is cut down my fat, Managing Time , and also practise some good habits.