You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Happy news for Jio customers- Reliance Jio offer benefits extended up to March 31st

Mr. Ambani has announced Reliance Jio free offer benefits were extended up to 31 March next year. previously Reliance Jio gave it's free benefits up to December 30th only. Today Mr. Ambani announced to improve the standards and quality of its net work it extended this facility up to 31 St March next year. 5 million customers have registered with Jio to use this free offer facility. I am using this facility from last month on wards. Members how many of you are using this Jio free offer facility?
    Hello Ram,

Am also using this Jio free facility from last two months and really it gives good speed.This news is really good one for all the Jio customers ,that free facility got extended till March 31st. Could be a new year gift for all the Jio Customers and can be utilized enormously.

So far I have not taken the new Jio sim for me nor for my family. But there is a great pressure from relatives and friends to have at least one sim of Jio to our family so that free data and calling can be enjoyed till 31 Dec 2016. Now the author has given this great information which is really good news for the people like me who are waiting for the better opportunities. This offer is really tempting and the company would garner much needed customers even more as there are likely to be more shifting of existing customers from other cell phone operators and Mukesh Ambani would be basking in glory.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments